• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TDS Feb.29 thru. March 2, 2008

saki669 said:
Are you actually gonna make it? :explosion

Yeah, definitely to TDS. I had a blast last year. Decided against Snow run cause my copilot (dad) was runnig a little cold and blah blah blah...anyways.

TDS, its on.

I will be staying at Truck Heaven off Marina dr. Were not doing the TDS run just playing at TH for 4 days! The run was a cluster F@$K last year & NOT signing up this year! Anyone want to join us @ TH let me know...Be there 2/28-3/1..

Billy

Leep said:
Day trip ??? Dude it is almost 180 miles for us HiDes PO folks LOL. If I can make it I am taking the RV and staying for the weekend.

I am up for it

Leep

Shit! Its almost 20 miles from my house!!

I plan on going over to Truckhaven then heading over to the raffle.
This time Rollins and Kevin can watch ME win all the good stuff!!

Rick

Jump This said:
i plan on going over to Truckhaven then heading over to the raffle. This time Rollins and Kevin can watch ME win all the good stuff!!

Rick

Dream on, oh that reminds me I need to order that onboard welder. :D

MJR said:
Dream on, oh that reminds me I need to order that onboard welder. :D

Anyone ever tell you that you suck.

hellbilly04 said:
I will be staying at Truck Heaven off Marina dr. Were not doing the TDS run just playing at TH for 4 days! The run was a cluster F@$K last year & NOT signing up this year! Anyone want to join us @ TH let me know...Be there 2/28-3/1..

Billy

Hey billy, see ya there.. Myself as well as a very well equiped TJ w/ girlish driver and a buddy in a EB will be going - with a motor home. We will see ya at TH! Not going to OW / TDS for anything but the raffle.

Should be a big turn out at TH though...

Cool Rob Like to see your junk in action finally!

ROBERTK said:
Hey billy, see ya there.. Myself as well as a very well equiped TJ w/ girlish driver and a buddy in a EB will be going - with a motor home. We will see ya at TH! Not going to OW / TDS for anything but the raffle.

Should be a big turn out at TH though...

hellbilly04 said:

Billy

I might be convinced to join in. Its my goal to do TH twice a month all winter.

Do to lack of rain the notiches and a lot of the verticals have been turned into a lot of loose whatever with the forthcoming rains this week maybe some of this will be restored so I my join u guys for a saturday run at TH.We will be able to see any change at socalfest........SANTA

I'll be out there with some buddies. We've got 2 XJ's, a YJ and a CJ. Have another buddy that might rent a liberty and get some extra insurance....hahahaha.

Back