• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

High Desert meet and greet 1-19-08

Gerr

NAXJA Forum User
Ok guys and gals lets try this again

Date:1-19-08
Time: 5pm
Place: Roadhouse bar and grill (IN VICTORVILLE off of the 15 and bear valley rd)
Who: every one wanting good eats, good drinks and good company
What: bring a decent vehicle for senic (wife pleasing) drive after dinner (no 4x4 necessary but not honda friendly :) )

Give me a head count so I can give the restaurant a heads up

NAXJA :yelclap:

Leep said:
Absolutely, everyone is welcome.
oh hey hes not a high desert guy he cant come lol dude Tony you better be there We can forgive you living in corona

Im hoping a weekend date will bring up some of the IE guys since us desert rats have come down there numerous times. AND the senic drive should make it easyer to get the wives/girlfriends to come out too

Gerr said:
oh hey hes not a high desert guy he cant come lol dude Tony you better be there We can forgive you living in corona

Im hoping a weekend date will bring up some of the IE guys since us desert rats have come down there numerous times. AND the senic drive should make it easyer to get the wives/girlfriends to come out too

Bring the new CRD diesel...

Leep said:
Mike, you are welcomed to crash in my Mh. But you had better not puke in it.
i dont puke, i drink too fast :D i usually pass out before i get anywhere close to puking :cheers: hey do you have some big drill bits? i just got ahold of some rock rails and i need to drill holes in the frame to mount em, maybe we could do that the sunday after? :D

ok talked to the wife and requested time off in advance haha. i'll be there! can someone give me directions or an adress to this place? and how about an azusa run the next day, the 20th??? im up for both!

Directions for those who want to come up.

15 fwy N as you are heading to vegas. You take the 4th exit after you get to the top of the pass "Bear Valley Road". Turn left off the fwy and go over the fwy. At the second light over the fwy turn left and roadhouse is on the right.

Leep

GrimmJeeper said:
ok talked to the wife and requested time off in advance haha. i'll be there! can someone give me directions or an adress to this place? and how about an azusa run the next day, the 20th??? im up for both!

Back