• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mega-Run 2008

its a nice thought to support a dead group....i am running thru all the links of TX4WD and there all dead links or stuff 6-7 yrs old...crazydave its nice to support your friends but theres not much updated info thats on all the links...seems have that club is dead and all the chapters...

You went to the wrong links...we are far from dead. Go to the site I told you. www.dfw-tx4wd.org. Type in the exact add ok. We are having a meeting at the Fuddruckers in Bedford located off 1612 Airport Fwy Bedford around 7:00 pm on Friday the 11th of Janurary bring your family and your rig if possible..mine is being operated on and not sure it will be ready then but it will be informative and then we hang out outside and check out the rigs. give it a shot.

there a couple of groups from your area that make this yearly event and put on a show...sign up to partcipate and win some cool stuff in the raffle.

Looks like fun, but I'm not sure I'll be able to pull of 2 runs in a month.

Hope some of y'all can make the Mega-run, great raffle prizes will be given away this year..I won a set of Procomp extreme mud terrains 33by12.5s sponsored by 4wheelparts last year....It is only 3 weeks away...

I can make that weekend ;) Good birthday fun for me ;)

uniquexjbannon said:
Im in..will be there Fri. night some time. Hope to meet some of you folks!!

What's up Chris? I met you down at the Halloween Ride at Shiloh this past year down at the mud pits, I was in the flat black 4 door with the half doors. I'll be at Megarun too, but am no longer in the XJ. I am now in a camo'd...cough...Ford Explorer, but it's a little more than that. See ya there!

I hope to change the paint some this weekend to get rid of the baby shit butterscotch color.

006.jpg

This will probably get me banned posting this thing on here....hell I don't care!!!!

TXRIVERRAT said:
What's up Chris? I met you down at the Halloween Ride at Shiloh this past year down at the mud pits, I was in the flat black 4 door with the half doors. I'll be at Megarun too, but am no longer in the XJ. I am now in a camo'd...cough...Ford Explorer, but it's a little more than that. See ya there!

I hope to change the paint some this weekend to get rid of the baby shit butterscotch color.

006.jpg

This will probably get me banned posting this thing on here....hell I don't care!!!!

Whats up man!! Yeah I remember you, too bad u got rid of it..but I guess I'll forgive you!! Hope to see yall there, and I'll catch up with you too to CRAZYDAVE!! Should be a great time

goodburbon said:
That's it, you're off of the RRC MAP!

:D

I don't think I was ever on it!:laugh3: I'll still be lurking around here too, I still love the XJ's. I just can't afford to keep two rigs, although I did think pretty hard about scavenging everything off the Ford to build the XJ. Are you going to make it to the event Goodburbon, I met you down at Gilmer the last time I was there.

Back