• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 31" AT: $150 OBO

xj jak

NAXJA Forum User
hey everyone i have 5 31" allterrains if anyone needs tires 4 are a offbrand of yokohono(spelling) with about 60% tread left and the spare is a x-terrain with about 40% left all on 15x8 black rockcrawler d-windows looking for $150 for the entire set OBO can seperate but would rather sell as a set. great for the daily driver (better mileage!! 35's suck!) or just have a lot of trail spares!

oh and i have a stock trackbar a bunch of glass and a set of shocks that would fit stock to maybe a BB lift, a hardly used water pump, alternator and prob more i'll check when i get back from vacation

blsfan did have first dibs and sale is pending .. i think i do have some a set of 235's still not mounted and my original rims which i can get into your hands since 235's wont even work as a doughnut for my 35's..

xj jak said:
blsfan did have first dibs and sale is pending .. i think i do have some a set of 235's still not mounted and my original rims which i can get into your hands since 235's wont even work as a doughnut for my 35's..

alrighty man. probably not interested in the 235's. I was after the 31s and more importantly the better rims for my bro who is starting on an XJ project. if for whatever reason blsfan buying them doesnt work out let me know.

Back