• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New bumper for me..

WPG98XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so even though I just installed my brand new JCRoffroad stage III ... A local guy was selling this:

newbumper.jpg

And couldn't resist. Just needs to be media blasted, add a few little reinforcing and adjusting touches cause I'm a mad man and painted.

There is a 10K lbs winch on sale for $399... trying to convince my g/f we can't go grocery shopping cause the bumper is in the jeep no room for kid ect... next step convince her that we need the winch more than the groceries, so we shouldn't have to go at all to the grocery store....... :thumbup:

:skull1:

edit: yes it came with the lights, they appear to be in great shape and came with a relay for them... mmm.... lights... I guess it was the guy and his friend that made it. Looks 1/2 decent and welds seem to have good penetration all in all they did a pretty good job. And for once I found something for my XJ Locally instead of off the internet from the USA.

That thing is bad ass looking. Those are some sorta Hella Agricultural Tractor lights I think. Theyre supposed to be friggin bright.

WPG98XJ said:
Ok so even though I just installed my brand new JCRoffroad stage III ... A local guy was selling this:

newbumper.jpg

And couldn't resist. yes it came with the lights, they appear to be in great shape and came with a relay for them... mmm.... lights... I guess it was the guy and his friend that made it. Looks 1/2 decent and welds seem to have good penetration all in all they did a pretty good job. And for once I found something for my XJ Locally instead of off the internet from the USA.

Great looking bumper - I really like it! Hubby got me a protofab winch bumper for xmas. He gave it to me about a month early :laugh3: Be awhile before we get a winch.
Had a chance to play in mud...
2007020.jpg

Back