• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtb heavy duty trackbar bracket

bhorocks

NAXJA Forum User
the parts list never ends...

now i need a heavy duty trackbar bracket for a rustys trackbar.

will a Rubicon express work as well? if so i'll take that also. already have track bar though and bushing end.

thanks

From what I have read on here, from people that actually wheel their stuff, Rusty's track bar is a big NO, NO. I have read they a known for their breakage ability. Just my .02.

i know, i have one though and can't afford a whole setup. I want to get another one but have to use what i got. i just bought RE adjustable uppers and some lowers from Glen .

I also just bought a front axle/ transmission, and tcase so another 200 right now is out of the question.

I believe the bracket is interchangeable so i can upgrade when i have money.

I have been running a rusty's track bar for over a year now. I bent the 1st one due to WAY to much thread sticking out. I called, talked to him about it, I measured and he built me a new one and I have not had a problem since.
So, properly setup, it is fine.

Also, I dont think a RE will work, but you should be able to come across a Rustys one fairly easy if you scour the classifieds.

Lata

yup checked out the RE one today. not goona work... looks like i will just havta order one from the site. I ran one for a year with no probs before also.

Back