• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help!! I need a Receive Keyless Entry Sensor. My XJ is died!!

BrazilXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hello. Im looking for the RECEIVER KEYLESS ENTRY SENSOR (inside the overhead consol) by the Jeep Cherokee Sport 1997 (part number K56009387AB). I am in Brazil and here the dealers will import of USA but the price is an absurd :(Someone knows where I can buy it? I have friends in the USA that can send to me.
Thank you.

Paulo Donassol
City: Porto Alegre
State: Rio Grande do Sul
Hotmail; [email protected]
XJ 1997 - Colorada
BF MUD 31" tires
lift 3"

Have one of your friends stop at a junkyard and get one. The key less entry sensor parts should be the same with or with out the overhead console. They may even be the same for different years from 1997 to 2001. If they can find one that still has the remote controls with it that would be better. If you just get the receiver circuit board, you will need to get your remotes re-programmed at the dealership.

junkyard locater -- www.car-part.com

I thought in 97 it had changed from infrared to RF and that sensor was not there anymore. I have a 97 ZJ with factory alarm/keyless/etc and I don't think there is anything up there in the console. I'm going to have to look.
www.jeepsareus.com has an exploded view of the console. I will dig further when I get back home.

USA Cherokees 1997 to 2001, the key less remote is RF and the receiver circuit board is inside the dome lamp assembly or optional overhead console.

Paulo, do you have a picture of the part you need?

Back