• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pro comp leafs

POLAR_JEEP_04

NAXJA Forum User
STAY AWAY!!!! they suck... my 3.5" leafs and 2 inch shackle are atleast 1" shorter then my RE 5.5" coil. they started out ok and as they settled they got lower and lower. looks like ill be getting some RE leafs

Cherokeekid88 said:
HAHA. When i first got my pro comp full packs, i loved the stance and then i drove it.....stiff as hell, glad i swapped them for an AAL.

i know i wish i still had my skyjacker 3" AAL they were sweet (never sagged)

Ive been running those leafs for a couple years now and I have zero complaints. I do tow a trailer often and load it down with camping gear and have not noticed any sag so far. I have no problem clearing 32's without trimming with these springs and JKS shackles. RE springs almost always give you more lift than advertised.

I am happy with mine. They gave me exactly 3.5' of lift and if they've sagged I can't tell. I pulled the helper spring out when I put them on so they would flex. So far the springs aren't wavy so I'm sticking with them.

Back