• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lucas Upper Cylinder Lubricant & Injector Cleaner

optimusprime11

NAXJA Forum User
I was given a bottle of this stuff, put some in my tank when I gassed up today. Anyone here try it before? It says "Tune-Up in a Bottle," so I was wondering if it was really that good.

optimusprime11 said:
I was given a bottle of this stuff, put some in my tank when I gassed up today. Anyone here try it before? It says "Tune-Up in a Bottle," so I was wondering if it was really that good.

Its ok. Ive use it many times because Lucas products are not that bad. I think it "Lubricates" the upper cylinders better then it cleans the injectors. I tried seafoam in the gas tank, and it seemed to do a better job of giving me that "all around clean feeling"

You can make your own judgement now though since you have already put it in your tank.

nah, i doubt very many people here have used anything by Lucas....

hasta

j/k, yeah, most Lucas producs are great....BG44k is also very very very very good...

Back