• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xmas Eve wheelin - pics

Mr. Pickle

NAXJA Forum User
So my buddy Mike and I were bored and decided to shoot some clays on xmas eve while everyone else was scrambling to find the perfect gift. We went out to Victorville and hit the Bell Mountain exit. Past the Walmart dist center is a big dry lake bed that my buddies and I used to ride dirt bike in. I hadn't been out there in a few years so we decided to check it out. We cruised out there with the rigs for a nice morning of shooting and trail exploring. Enjoy the pics :)

DSC01004.jpg

PC230529.jpg

DSC01015.jpg

PC230531.jpg

PC230532.jpg

DSC01012.jpg

PC230523.jpg

DSC01038.jpg

PC230535.jpg

PC230537.jpg

After a fun day we decided to make it an annual thing, "The Xmas Eve Shoot and Crawl."

Wow, I didn't know there was wheeling that good in Victorville.... whereabouts exactly is it?

Nice pics! Looks like a fun day!

Nice looking XJ. Detours Backbone is tempting me!

p.s. The Jimmy dont look so bad either.

X-3 cool jeep.

Looks like a good place to wheel.
Have to check it out.

Thanks all for the props. I have put a lot of time into her and I am very proud.

IslanderOffRoad said:
Wow, I didn't know there was wheeling that good in Victorville.... whereabouts exactly is it?
Take the 15past Victorville and exit Bell Mountain/Stoddard Wells. Turn left (east) and then take the first right after about 1/2 a mile. Keep on going straight down the road(east) for about 2-3 miles. You will pass directly in front of the Walmart distribution center. When the road turns to dirt keep going another 2-3 miles towards the mountains in front of you. When you are just about to start going up there will be a wide graded road that goes out to the right(south). Take it and it will lead to the dry lake bed. Where we went shooting is in the north east corner of the valley near the rocks. The beginning part of the trail is very visible that leads between 2 properties. It is great out there, just hit up any of the little trails and start going towards any of the mountains/rocks and there will be something fun to climb on.

Haha, right on! We should do our next group run out there and you can show us all of the cool spots.

Back