• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Places to wheel in Riverside/Corona

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Any places to wheel around Corona/Riverside....i need a local place to get some wheelin done .......

There is Skyline drive Corona, and up Indian Truck all leading up to Santiago peak. You can also follow through to the 74 above lake Elsinore. There are alot of off shoots along the way... some are fun. But I guess alot are closed due to fires.
There is also an OHV park, south of the 74 in Murrieta.... is mainly used for quads and bikes etc but i have seen the odd jeep there too. No rocks just alot of deep ruts & hills with off camber stuff.

Like matt said, there's Indian Truck trail, or Bedford Canyon Road, or Skyline Drive. They're different trails, but they all lead up to Cleveland Natl Forest. I doubt any are open, with the fires then rain. The local ranger station's number is 951-277-1770. I call them before I go out, just to make sure the trails are open.

Back