• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuel Injector O-ring Part Number(s)

Go to the auto parts store and ask them for the injector o-ring kit for your jeep. if they give you crap about not having it ask for an injector o-ring kit for a 1993 ford crown vic with the 5.0 and walk out with a spare 2 injectors worth. THe injectors have the same sized o-rings

Cool thank you Mr. GoodBurbon!

goodburbon said:
Go to the auto parts store and ask them for the injector o-ring kit for your jeep. if they give you crap about not having it ask for an injector o-ring kit for a 1993 ford crown vic with the 5.0 and walk out with a spare 2 injectors worth. THe injectors have the same sized o-rings

Don't go to Schucks/Checker. They sell them individually and they are a couple $$ more expensive that way. Autozone had them in a kit for like $6.

go to your favorit parts store. Mines O'reilly's Auto parts but then I am bias as I am managment at one. The borg warner # for the single(2 o-rings in each box to service one injector) is borg warner #274571 Hope thats helps out a bit. Do not forget the quick disconnects for the fuel rail. I can only seem to find them at the dealer. They are 15-20 each and you will need atleast two(each side of the rail) but the front line actually has one down by the airbox so the system actually has three. The Jeep # is #83502745

Back