• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Night Run on New Years?

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Anyone game? The Sat night run has me thinking that New Years Night Run and bringing in New Years in a middle of nowhere in a middle of night might be fun :D I know there is the Calico run, but I'm thinking specifically night run. ANy takers?

Could always do a Santiago Peak run, starting from Skyline in Corona. There are a few kind of fun off shoots on the way up. If you are up top at midnight im sure there would be some cool fireworks to check out.

Cleveland NF is closed due to the fires

Exit El Cerrito off the 15fwy in Corona. Go West & follow untill it hits Foothill Blvd. Continue West untill it ends at Skyline Drive. There are access signs to Cleveland Nat. Forest.

mattyj said:
Exit El Cerrito off the 15fwy in Corona. Go West & follow untill it hits Foothill Blvd. Continue West untill it ends at Skyline Drive. There are access signs to Cleveland Nat. Forest.

Shoot, that is a few miles away from my house....is there good wheeling up there? Are we sure it is closed?

Just checked the Cleveland NF website. Skyline is open as in Main Divide Truck Trail, just not sure if it is open all the way down to Ortega. Every thing is closed on the OC side.

tcm glx said:
Shoot, that is a few miles away from my house....is there good wheeling up there? Are we sure it is closed?

There are some kind of fun off shoots on the way up..... no real rocks just more rain ruts and stuff.

Back