• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need help with over heating issue!!!!!!!

alaska3452000@yaho

NAXJA Forum User
Hey i am hoping some one can help me. I used to have a 1989 limited cherokee but i just returned from iraq and i now have a 1990 laredo. I have a 6.5 in lift and i am running 33's with 15x 10in rims. In both cherokees i was overheating all the time when going up long hills. Some friends of mine that also have or had cherokees said they have had the same problem. I have been told to get a 3 coil radiator and that should fix the problem. i am driving the truck from here in Alaska back to Washington when i get out of the Army early next year so i need the problem fixed by then. Anyone else have the same problem and know how to fix it? Any help would be appreciated.

I havent serviced the cooling system yet but then again i have only had it for about a month now. I am still running the stock gears and all the hoses and caps and what not look like there in good condition

Back