• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We all have it baaad...

SCupstateXJ

NAXJA Forum User
It just hit me how bad we all have the jeep bug... Here it is Christmas Eve night and here we are (Lowrange2, I know your out there too.) cruising NAXJA to figure out ways to make our rigs better, coordinating upcoming runs, etc...

Merry Christmas to everyone. :wave1: I hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays.

Sorry if it's the wrong thread..... I'll be in RED next week :woohoo: and will be able to post off topic.

I know lol.. i've been trying to get on here all damn night :)

Trying to get a post out on how I can dual transfer case my white money pit....

Merry christmas people !!!!!!!!!

G/F better have baught me at least on thing for my rig.... Or I'm taking her $tuff back.

I learn how to spell on this forum, I really don't have an XJ, I'm just faking.

WPG98XJ said:
I know lol.. i've been trying to get on here all damn night :)

Trying to get a post out on how I can dual transfer case my white money pit....

Merry christmas people !!!!!!!!!

G/F better have baught me at least on thing for my rig.... Or I'm taking her $tuff back.

I said some to the wife about a winch..... might as well been talking to a brick wall....

The last Cherokee we had was her 1988 grocery getter. I told her I was taking it to have it detailed and a tune up for her birthday. When I brought it back it had a 3" budget boost and 31's on it. She was soo mad...... I thought it was a nice present myself. I honestly thought she wouldn't have a problem getting in and out of it.

Its bad that I am knee deep in my XJ tonite. Worse off my Mom, whom is visiting this week, wants to know if I will have it done for tomorrow so she can have me take her wheelin!
We are a Jeepin family ;) my Dad still thinks I dont have a real Jeep like his old CJ, of which I am soo glad he is not aloud to wrench anymore! My hands are dumb enough, but I definitely dont need him messing with stuff that has wires!

I've got 4 days off for Christmas and so far, the first three days have been Jeep-related. Saturday, I went with corbinafly so he could pick up a new 99 XJ daily driver. Sunday was spent at a wrenching party.

Just got home today from a lift party. We didn't get everything finished so I'm like "What are you guys doing tomorrow?" So yes, we'll be wrenching on Christmas Day.

mk153smaw said:
Its bad that I am knee deep in my XJ tonite. Worse off my Mom, whom is visiting this week, wants to know if I will have it done for tomorrow so she can have me take her wheelin!
We are a Jeepin family ;) my Dad still thinks I dont have a real Jeep like his old CJ, of which I am soo glad he is not aloud to wrench anymore! My hands are dumb enough, but I definitely dont need him messing with stuff that has wires!

That makes since once I saw your location... Tex-Ass :kissyou:

I would be wrenchin myself but it is to damn cold here in the state of deep freeze.............I NEED A SHOP...........LOL

wow... I didnt realize it till I saw this post... Just got home from a family xmas eve diner and first thing i do is look here...

spcustoms said:
wow... I didnt realize it till I saw this post... Just got home from a family xmas eve diner and first thing i do is look here...

Yep, it's a sad state of affairs, isn't it? Or is it?

I spent the day at the junkyard. What can I say? I got an 8.8 with factory 4.10's- not too bad, among other things. All four local yards were open today, most of them all day. It was nearly as busy as a typical Saturday. I saw a few other Jeepers out there too.

As I was finishing xmas shopping earlier today I passed an XJ in the lot and all I could think was "Sweet... factory sing away".

And after brunch tomorrow it's time to do a u-joint and brakes and maybe a motor mount too.

Gotta love wrenching on Christmas.

:geek::repair: NAXJA :repair: NAXJA My wife hates my Jeep & computer......................:roflmao: :laugh2: :roflmao: :laugh2: By the way I am lookin for a new wife.............:gee: ..............any takers?:yelclap:

Last edited:
here it is christmas eve and i just got back from a long day of snow wheelin' so no i don't think i have any kind of jeep bug what so ever:D

ColoradoRaptor said:
:geek::repair: NAXJA :repair: NAXJA My wife hates my Jeep & computer......................:roflmao: :laugh2: :roflmao: :laugh2: By the way I am lookin for a new wife.............:gee: ..............any takers?:yelclap:

lol Same here.

WPG98XJ said:

funniest damn thing i heard all week......

i'm jealous that y'all get to work on your jeeps, and i'm stuck working on computers and stuff. although one of the contractors has a bone stock 05 Rubicon that i thought about crawling under - i dont have any parts, but i have some tools - i'm sure i could mod something for him....

lowrange2 said:
lol Same here.

I'm sorry to hear that- my wife came with me to the junkyard yesterday and helped me pull parts. And no I don't mean she just stood there and handed me tools, she helped pull parts. There's no way in heck I'm giving her up, we've got a good thing goin'.

Well she don't so much dislike my Jeep as dislike my time spent here. She is very interested in helping me restore this Ghia. She also loves drving my Jeep but the last few times she drove offroad she got us into a pickle.

Back