• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

blown head gasket?

Tyquan

NAXJA Forum User
I have coolant blowing out from under the air intake maniflod and it's coming out somewhere around the exaust mainfold but it's hard to see. theres no coolant in my oil. what do u think happened?

welsh plugs. they are a pain in the butt. that is their location you describe but i am not sure how to fix them without removing the exhaust manifold. cheap part though!

Naked Tree 2x4 said:
welsh plugs. they are a pain in the butt. that is their location you describe but i am not sure how to fix them without removing the exhaust manifold. cheap part though!

frost plugs, never heard of welsh plugs? one of those terminology things

Well my engine was tapping from the piston area. It's was really loud for about two days then i was at a traffic light and thats when the coolant coming from the exhaust manifold area started happening. when i give it gas the loud tapping noise goes away but my motor makes a muffled sound. then the coolant blowing from where ever stoped then i shut her down cause it was raining. any suggestions?

Back