• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new $550 DD Jeep

XJRunner

NAXJA Forum User
I bought a new Jeep. This one is my daily Driver. Strictly no offroading. Its a 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4wd. It has the 4.0L with an auto. Super clean running. 268K. All freeway miles. i bought it off my dads friend whos had it since 30K. Their all freeway miles and all dealer maintaned. We just found out that he ran synthetic oil in it since he bought it too. It is super nice. It failed smog becuase the half the cat was in the muffler so I had a high flow cat and a Flowmaster 2 chamber 40 series put on it. Thats all the mods I've done. This is the only pic i have right now, we were changing the oil and welding up an exhasut leak. i'll get more later
228961236_766083634_0.jpg

I gotta ask.

Did the guy you got it from live, work, and eat exclusively on the freeway?

Boggles my mind when people say they are all freeway miles. Unless you or the PO of the Jeep exists solely on the highway that is impossible.

But congrats on the Jeep!

over2land said:
I gotta ask.

Did the guy you got it from live, work, and eat exclusively on the freeway?

Boggles my mind when people say they are all freeway miles. Unless you or the PO of the Jeep exists solely on the highway that is impossible.

But congrats on the Jeep!
Hey, I think it's pretty cool if you can pull out of your driveway and be on the freeway.:wave1:

Back