• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Broken tailight

beatassXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Ok i got the jeep back on the road after hitting a tree at 35mph(new front clip,trakbar,radiatior,ac-condenser and mech fan)....yeah....so then the next day some jackass rearends me....:twak::fuse::mad::flamemad:but no real serious damage...except the tailight and bumper but i ordered detours bumper for the back and a jcr stage 3 for the front but now i just want some tailight gaurds like the old rangerovers used to have with the steel grates across the lights...and like you can get for the tj's and stuff(would those fit??)(o and i can't make em-no welder or any exp.) Any suggestions????? Thanks ahead

I can't wait for my tail lights to get broken so I can pick up a pair of those steel tailight boxes.

In my opinion those cage like light protectors are kinda lame.

Yah we don't sell 'em. I broke one of my expensive European rear lights (Not altezza's) after backing into the ex's fence in a fit of rage ;-) lol I could use something to protect 'em, but I agree that most I've seen look so-so.

Back