• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

shackles

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
were can i find some cheap (limited budget) boomerang shackles? re are like $110 any that are cheaper?

just get the rough country ones off ebay for 40 bucks. 2 settings. Only product iv liked from em

EH I disagree. With the shackles atleast. Like i said i bought some rough country ones(even tho i hate rough country) And there stout enough. I beat the piss out of mine and held up fine.

To those talking about junkyard and cheap brand shackles - you are missing the point.

The original poster is looking for -boomerang- shackles. There are only a couple out there, and they aren't cheap.

I have the TNT ones. I wish I had bought the RE ones. The TNT shackles don't swing back as far as the RE ones, and I am still hitting the back of the frame.

cal said:
To those talking about junkyard and cheap brand shackles - you are missing the point.

The original poster is looking for -boomerang- shackles. There are only a couple out there, and they aren't cheap.

I have the TNT ones. I wish I had bought the RE ones. The TNT shackles don't swing back as far as the RE ones, and I am still hitting the back of the frame.
Missed the whole boomerang part...:banghead:

userbmx1315 said:
were can i find some cheap (limited budget) boomerang shackles? re are like $110 any that are cheaper?
You should do your lift first and see if you even need them!

Starboard M said:
Missed the whole boomerang part...:banghead:
DAMN ME TOO.....I MEAN GO TNT!!!!!!!!!!!

Back