• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

went moutain biking with cal...

It was JPL.

toyotawrench said:
And im f'in tired.. i need to go back to the gym.. fat@$$ that i am heh werd up you foolz should go with cal it was fun.

peace
ted

You should try riding with Cracker or Gcurtis. They won't keep you on the baby ride. :)

mgt said:
Again, where did you guys go. looking for a decent place in riverside

Again, JPL.

It is in the San Gabriel Valley.

You Can Do Morton Peak Run In Angelus Oaks On Highway 38. You Start At The Bottom And Can Go To The Top Or Do Other Inner-Winding Trails Within It Instead Of Driving Down To The Jet Propulsion Labatories (JPL) Area. Alot Closer Than San Gabriel.

Anyone else on STR?

I ride a KHS myself, used to race Norba XC. :)

xL8 APEKSx said:
Anyone else on STR?

I ride a KHS myself, used to race Norba XC. :)

I ride a KHS as well. I like it. Anytime I break it, it magically fixes itself.

Need to teach my jeep that trick.

LiteSpeed Ti Obed/FS is sitting in the garage, but I haven't ridden it in a couple of years...

Check the Way WayBack Machine - it's the original OBED/FS from 1995 with the AMP Al rear end...

bburge

FileHandler.ashx

Have it in the office today......

Clean-RC said:
Damn Avery... I want a santa cruz hard tail... That thing is nice..

Thanks. It is a bike that is incredible and not really made with this geometry anymore. I have trouble turning the single speed these days but this thing, similar to Remi, goes both ways (can go single speed or geared) ;)

The story behind this one was I was given this SC Chameleon Frame and a SC Superlight frame a few years. I gave the Superlight back :D

Back