• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa tomorrow! sunday 12-16

Skwerly said:
Who fixed it for ya bud?
my bro perry, we got hammered, then he layed under my rig, welded it up, said "man im fucked up, i dont feel so good" then left all his tools there and went into the bathroom for 2 hours.... i cleaned up the tools closed his garage and left :D

I'll run it hard tonight on the way to the M&G and back, see if it acts right lol. Man, that last mud run cost me over 200.00 and HOURS of tracing down problems! I'll go out there and climb and do the rocks n stuff, but mud is NOT in my Jeep's future!

Skwerly said:
I'll run it hard tonight on the way to the M&G and back, see if it acts right lol. Man, that last mud run cost me over 200.00 and HOURS of tracing down problems! I'll go out there and climb and do the rocks n stuff, but mud is NOT in my Jeep's future!
you are just working the bugs out, that stuff was on the edge of failure before you went ;)

200 bux man what cost so much??

I actually spent gooood money on a quality alternator, it's like a 5 yr warranty and 2 year roadside assistance, then the idler pulley, then the bottle, blah blah. All in all, it seems good now though.

you need a splash gaurd around your alternator, that will help it last alot longer. but one trip out wont hurt it.......... :D

Don't you nut balls ever learn?

shelbyluvv said:
Don't you nut balls ever learn?
i actually enjoy going out there, watching people having fun. say what you will about mud. some people like it, most dont. i break less stuff mudding than most of you do rock crawling so dont give me that "mud ruins your truck" BS. i enjoy my jeep the way I want too. nuff said :D

Use your rig any way you want. I encourage you! That is what this hobby is all about!

But it seems every time you guys go out there someone breaks their rig.

I used to love muddin' but as I got older I got lazy and pampered. I hate spending half the day getting all that crap off my rig so I can only have it drop in my eye next time I have to work under it.

GrimmJeeper said:
i actually enjoy going out there, watching people having fun. say what you will about mud. some people like it, most dont. i break less stuff mudding than most of you do rock crawling so dont give me that "mud ruins your truck" BS. i enjoy my jeep the way I want too. nuff said :D

I get enuf mud on my road when it rains. Enjoy your play tomorrow and as usual we all EXPECT a video. I have to be in monrovia at 9:00, maybe I will stop on m way so say hello.

GrimmJeeper said:
Nuff Said!! Well Said!

Back