• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear 12/29 (snow run)

I'd be on 33's and a stock, unlocked D35. I don't feel like breaking in the snow. :(

What time depart/return? And what trails did we have in mind?

If you guys know how to replace D35's on the trail, maybe I'm in. HAHA!

I'm in for a daytime snow run on John Bull.

And I'll have a special surprise guest passenger. :)

Discovery Center at 9 am?

I hope I can make it...depends on what happens with the install party on Dec 22!

I don't want to rush out on to the trail without sliders or a decent rear end, and end up crushing a rocker or breaking an axle. :( I now have D35ophobia.

I just bought 12V electric blankets! I'm in.....

9209.jpg

Think there will be any snow?

damn... I just found out that I'm out.... there is a course I want to take and if I don't take it on the 29th, it will be a while before it's offered again.... oh well, at least the amount of $ I'd spent on gas covers the course :D

I might be able to make it, but I wouldn't want my nearly-stock XJ to hold anyone up. I should have a 3" lift installed by then but that's about it. Is there any charge for driving the trails there?

Daedalus454 said:
I might be able to make it, but I wouldn't want my nearly-stock XJ to hold anyone up. I should have a 3" lift installed by then but that's about it. Is there any charge for driving the trails there?

Im in the same boat, 2" lift but i got 31" tires.

Back