• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

a-pillar lights

i say a pair in summit racing catalog a few weeks ago.

i mean the like fog lights, like a wrangler. i'd like to find a place that sells the tabs like rocklizardfabrications.com used to sell

ehall said:
I'd think a moveable spot would be best there

i would like something movable as well. i was thinking about a police style unity light for a while but the control post that goes through the a pillar might be too long to be practical. the ability to control and turn/angle the light from inside the cab was what i was after but if i can reach out and just turn it by hand that would work too.

yea I was just going to mention those remote controlled spots.....alot of utility companies have them around here.IIRC they are magnet mount and cost about $100

I haven't seen anyone else selling lights that mount like rocklizard's lights did.
It sucks they stopped making XJ stuff, I have a $100 gift cert to them but didn't use it in time & I don't want liberty junk for my XJ...

You could always use scavenge some power mirror stuff and make your own...

A guy who owns a small fab shop on my local forum had a note posted on his website that he was going to come out with some, but his website seems to be down. I sent him a PM about this thread, maybe he'll chime in.

Back