• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting 87 jeep cherokee

is that 75 already pulled ? or would i have to pull it? I am looking for a friend who doesnt really have the tools to pull it I will also have to have a couple of days to let him know about it.

seven said:
is that 75 already pulled ? or would i have to pull it? I am looking for a friend who doesnt really have the tools to pull it I will also have to have a couple of days to let him know about it.

All it takes is a 4.5" angle grinder to cut the U-bolts, a 1/4" drive 5/16" socket for the yoke, a razor blade to cut the rubber brake line and two 9/16" open ended wrenches for the parking brake cables.

Been there done that, right Jeff? :D

seven said:

I will pull it

Israel said:
All it takes is a 4.5" angle grinder to cut the U-bolts, a 1/4" drive 5/16" socket for the yoke, a razor blade to cut the rubber brake line and two 9/16" open ended wrenches for the parking brake cables.

Been there done that, right Jeff? :D

Yup, got it down to a science................

how much for the cruiser with the front end conversion???????

the toyota in your garage????? with the solid axle in the front.

Back