• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ44 brake parts kit

RyanM

NAXJA Forum User
AZ gave me a d35 kit for 87.. Is there a part # for the hardware kit? Or is it the same.

When I went to AZ for a pinion seal for my XJ44, They didn't have one listed under 87. I told them to check 89 and they had the axle listed their. Could try that, I've been looking on their website as I'll be doing brakes on it soon, and there is some stuff listed there. Check for '89.

The springs and adjuster and everything are the same for the D35 and 44, just the shoes themselves are different. At least that is what I found when I did mine earlier this year!

btt, I'm about to hit up Napa, get all parts, cylinders shoes and drums. should I ask for 89 parts? Aren't their computers updated so it tells them specifics?
When I did them 2 and half years ago when it was rebuilt, I got the right parts, just cant remember how I did.

Last edited:
Back