• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ring/pinion install

there are a bunch og guys in SoCal that can hook you up. I would offer but I only twist wrenches on my own stuff. JeeperJohn really tries to pimp installs to or Rawbrown or bunch of others. Someone will speak up. goodluck man.

those already mentioned can help you out. clean-rc, rawbrown, jeeperjohn...

They all suck... couldn't setup gears if there life didn't depend on it... They are all tards!
djblade311 said:
those already mentioned can help you out. clean-rc, rawbrown, jeeperjohn...

So the drug retreat worked out well!

Rawbrown said:
They all suck... couldn't setup gears if there life didn't depend on it... They are all tards!

no doubt! I've had my gears done by two of three mentioned and I am happily retarded too cuz that is infectious.

djblade311 said:
no doubt! I've had my gears done by two of three mentioned and I am happily retarded too cuz that is infectious.

By "happily retarded" don't you mean "drunk". :)

Clean-RC said:
Im the King tard of em all...
Well, I've got gears set up by said "King tard" and I'm having the same tard do it again.:cheers:

Clean-RC said:

Well, that's better than being the Queen tard.

We have Clean-RC in Orange County, Rawbrown in San Diego County, and Jeeperjohn in Riverside County.

So whoever is closest to you...

Clean-RC said:
01_G.sized.jpg

Boy....Thats a mental picture I'm going to have to get rid of. :shiver:

xjohnnyc said:
Well, that's better than being the Queen tard.

We have Clean-RC in Orange County, Rawbrown in San Diego County, and Jeeperjohn in Riverside County.

So whoever is closest to you...

And me in San Bernardino county...actually there is a few of us in this area.

Justin

Back