• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone using these JKS parts

SOUTHTEXASXJ said:
you using them?

im using the bar pin eliminators....

i say do it also great products i havnet heard any bad about any of their products...

yep i got them both they are the benchmark for BPE's and shock conversions - my sc's are super beefy and the bpe's got rid of the infernal clunk from old bushings and make changing shocks super easy - get em for the rear as well

I used the lower JKS and the Bilstein upper conversion for 5150's. Both are nice but everthing JKS is worth the money.

What problem are you trying to solve? I've been at 6" for several years now running the stock configuration with zero issues!

I have the ones for the front, deffinately do it, makes getting shocks much easier and I have not had any problems in the front since putting them in. Before I was tearing up the rubber bushings or what ever they are called. The old shocks I had did not have enough droop in the front.

Big Kev said:
Before I was tearing up the rubber bushings or what ever they are called.

yeah i dont think youre the only one replacing them often

When the bushings wear out do they really make a rattling noise? I cant figure out why my front end keeps rattling...

Its kinda weird that JKS doesnt use the factory Bilstein 5150 schock mount conversion on their JKS labelled 5150's. Cleaner install than using an eyelet conversion IMO. The BPE's look like a solid part, if you wanna save some money you can use your rear sway bar connectors as BPE's for the rear.

Back