• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

salton sea

rick_1710

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys, need to do the whole sign up stuff with naxja but, we as in rick and I will be going to salton sea between xmas and new years if anyone is interested.

Good Stuff Rick......I am interested!!

Dont sweat the sign up stuff, you are logged in a posting, that is the first step

Ok, so for those interested in a day trip...let start planning, how about the 28th?

Skwerly said:
I'm in Vegas (i believe) from the 26th - the 29th, but that may change.
i'll be there for my wedding anniversary!!!!! we need to meet up and get in trouble somehow!

rick_1710 said:
Hey Guys, need to do the whole sign up stuff with naxja but, we as in rick and I will be going to salton sea between xmas and new years if anyone is interested.

I spent a few hours in Truck Haven on Sat. Signs that there was a little rain last week... we got some last night too... maybe some down there too... Rick T ?
I might be down there on the afternoon of the 28th. if I can get a M.H. rented.... we'll see.

Curt

Back