• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

well

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Look what followed me home
6ya16ib.jpg

72biy4w.jpg

what's the story? Well, I posted that I'm tired of driving a speed bump... and Santa said he had the 99 2 door manual tranny one for sale... and somehow it followed me home :D

Verr NICE!!!

and Hurculiner free....

rpraterxj said:
Verr NICE!!!

and Hurculiner free....

:gee:If he drives it to the Xmas party we can paint the hood for him :shhh:

I think we need a betting pool as to which door, quarterpanel,pillar or rocker panel receives "cosmetic treatment" first.
Proceeds to go into SOCAL coffers.

WHEN ARE WE GOING WHEELIN?

Looks clean, did you sell your gti? I can't wait until I get my settlement so I can get another one. Congrats

well... GTI might stick around ;) Btw, this is not going to see any trails for a while :D But it will get D44 with detroit and 4.11's in the rear, open 4.11's front, full circle clip shafts :D, SYE (has none at the moment), built bumpers front and rear, frame rail and rocker protection.

I think that rounds off the list of what I need to do to it from major stuff. I will also want to convert it to power windows and locks :D

That was fast...

nice new Jeep Remi!

I'm jealous.

Nope, mine are manual. :(

Damn, it would be nice to have smooth-closing doors.

Kejtar said:
btw, I spent about 15 minutes yesterday in my driveway opening and closing the doors and being amazed how easily they open and close :D

:roflmao:

nothing a quick trip to JV in 6 months time wont fix.

Back