• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ignition cylinder issue? or bad fuse box?

philagony94xj

NAXJA Forum User
whats up guys. i got a few things that are inop and i am gonna start my diagnosis tomorrow afternoon. first thing is my radio, heater, cig. lighter, rear defog., and turn signals and wipers dont work. all went out at the SAME time. not even jokeing. just driving down the street and i got a little advanced warning of what was to come, i have a radar detector that i plug into cig. lighter and the radar kept beeping and flashing LOW VOLTAGE and a few seconds later all the above mentioned items stopped working. wierd huh? :dunno:
now i am thinking maybe a bad ignition cylinder not sending acc. voltage to the acc. or a turn signal switch seeing as my wipers and turn signals dont work. the hazards work from the switch on the side of the column and high beams work when i pull back on the handle.
i dont know if all these particullar items are in the same fuse block or relays? if anyone has had this experience i would love to hear what you found or tried to fix. thanks in advance.
:paperwork :geek:

Back