• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuck you!

GOTTA KEEP'EM SEPARATED!

err i mean. Good call grimm.

Done!

And Remi, if you have a problem with it, take it up with the Chapter President :illegalflipoffsmilie:

cracker said:
Done!

And Remi, if you have a problem with it, take it up with the Chapter President :illegalflipoffsmilie:
Dude.... I have said it before: chapters are part of NAXJA but they manage themselves. Unless it's clear breakage of overall forum rules please don't mess with chapter stuff. In this case it really made no difference one way or another but this is outside of your authority. One of the chapter mods would have seen this thread sometime today and probably acted upon it or replied to it you don't have to do that for us.

Last edited:
KRAKER said:
Don't mind Cal.... He's hungover. Calmatay there bud.

I wasn't hung over at all. I was up at 7, did laundry, and spent the day off wrenching. Tried to call you, fix your damn phone.

Kejtar said:
Dude.... I have said it before: chapters are part of NAXJA but they manage themselves. Unless it's clear breakage of overall forum rules please don't mess with chapter stuff. In this case it really made no difference one way or another but this is outside of your authority. One of the chapter mods would have seen this thread sometime today and probably acted upon it or replied to it you don't have to do that for us.

You are correct UNLESS they have permission from the current President and I do :D

Kejtar said:

He was just trying to be helpfull?

Can't we all have a group hug?

cracker said:
You are correct UNLESS they have permission from the current President and I do :D
well.. just spoke with the current Pres and he says he gave you no such permission so there must be some sort of miscomunication.

Anyways the deal is that while the Chapter is part of the national it is supposed to manage itself. A request to you was made not to mess with the threads in the Chapter unless someone brakes forum rules and then in that case have at it. So the request is being made again: please let the chapter manage itself. If you see something that you think needs to be adressed, call or PM or report the thread. I know stickies are a little thing not worth even bothering over, but it's not the first time... so again: please heed the official request and leave the stuff be. To me it's a matter of the National NAXJA respecting the whatever little autonomy the chapter has.

Back