• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm looking for a new job

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
I have decided to look for a new job. Figured you never know who on here works where so.......

I have been doing Biotech/Pharma Calibration/instrumentation for over 6 years. I have a technical background (semi-conductors and such, as well as ex-military) and am willing to drive. I commuted from Anaheim to Thousand Oaks for 3.5 years and then Garden Grove to Oceanside for another 2.5 so I am not afraid of mileage. Looking for something no less than $26/hr. I was supervisor of the Calibration group while working in Oceanside so I have experience with that as well.

Anyone????

Andy,

Something else you can put on your resume. A thorough understanding, and
working knowledge of hydraulics.

:D

slowrider said:
My employer is looking for an instrumentation tech 2. $31= to allmost $38 an hour with killer bennies. ocsd.com and click on job ops.

On the site now.....THANKS

Is there a referal I should keep my eyes open for to hook you up?

This place is pretty good place to look for work... They post jobs up on a daily basis.. Just have to get lucky with something in your background....

http://www.boeing.com/employment/

Scott Suyeto

silverslk said:
I have decided to look for a new job. Figured you never know who on here works where so.......

I have been doing Biotech/Pharma Calibration/instrumentation for over 6 years. I have a technical background (semi-conductors and such, as well as ex-military) and am willing to drive. I commuted from Anaheim to Thousand Oaks for 3.5 years and then Garden Grove to Oceanside for another 2.5 so I am not afraid of mileage. Looking for something no less than $26/hr. I was supervisor of the Calibration group while working in Oceanside so I have experience with that as well.

Anyone????

Back