• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WALKER VALLEY RUN!!

gill41083

NAXJA Forum User
so people talked about, a few said they would go for sure, but no one really set a date, so im thinking of goin this weekend or next weekend depending on how many people want to go! so lets get some thing goin!:lickout:

We are going to get a run together for after Christams, or around new years. I would roll with you this weekend, but my rig is all torn apart.
-Ryan

awww shipoopy:gonnablow i dont think i can go this weekend any way, i dont have a baby sitter and my son is sick. so lets figure out what day to do this and get some more people to go! i would really like to meet some more locals to wheel with, the guys i work/hangout with dont like to go out that often, and when they do they sit around and piss and moan all day long before we go

:wow:

Did he really say Shipoopy? Is that like Burlesque and Gravy?

jeepster96 said:
im down in port townsend but im on vacation. is it cool if i come up? i have 33s with a locker in the front and maybe have the rails on by then? let me know
hell yeah you can come, if your not worried about getting a dent, or have the equipment to not get dents!!! any one have a drive line and hard ware to bolt it to my axle? i got money!!

gill41083 said:
hell yeah you can come, if your not worried about getting a dent, or have the equipment to not get dents!!! any one have a drive line and hard ware to bolt it to my axle? i got money!!

people might need more info than that.

jeepster96 said:
im down in port townsend but im on vacation. is it cool if i come up? i have 33s with a locker in the front and maybe have the rails on by then? let me know
33's and rails would be my suggestion. You will defenitely use the rails. For stump and rock clearance.

im up to it, but im not sure if i will be working that day or not:( i would be able to go this saturday for sure if any one else wants to

Back