• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HAHAHAHAH before the christmas part???

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
So I was thinking...... Would anyone be intersted in a azusa mud run, say 8-11, and then head to the christmas party from there? Any thoughts, any takers? Anyone, Anyone? Grimm I know your down, Islander? Skrewly? come 0n...

peace
ted

hrmm.

azusa and i aren't getting along so well at the moment.

i was thinking the same thing ted lol... but i cant do it. too much stuff is broke on my jeep right now.

Hahaha, I was thinking it as well, but everyone keeps breaking shit at Azusa and I feel like with my heavy foot, I'd be next.

Yeh you guys will bust your rigs up there and then the christmas party will end up being a wrenching party. :roll: :roll:

Clean-RC said:
I have a whole set of rods... they are still in the motor.. maybe 20 min worth or work and they are out...

I don't think thats my only problem. The piston is turned 15-20° in the cylinder.........

So is anyone doing this tomorrow? I've got nothing to do.

Gerr said:
if you can move the piston back down the cylender then chances are your fine
thats what i told him, the rest of the rods looks straight, the piston is spun a little bit but as long as its not wedged in there at an angle and the snapped rod didnt score the cylinder walls just change the rod and slide it back in from the bottom!

I woke up at 7 to go to Azusa, but nobody confirmed, so I went back to bed.

Skwerly said:
:bawl: me too! Friggin neighbor came over last night and we got pretty wasted, woke up feeling so horrible i was wishing death lol. UUUUGH.

the one saturday night i don't do that (which is my normal no wheeling excuse) is the one that you guys decide to!

Back