• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looks like I keep my job!

jeeperjohn

NAXJA Forum User
The HR people called me today and told me to come in monday to look at positions to assign me to. I will no doubt take a significant pay cut until I get the whole issue of being able to do my original job (helicopter mechanic) sorted out so I will still need to do side jobs to make up the difference in my pay. I will probably be making about $8/hr less than before. In the long run I think I will be able to restore my previous level of pay but until then I'm gonna be short. I want to send out a heartfelt thank you :clap: to those who helped me with leads on employment. I feel that because of you guys I had a suitable backup plan if I ended up being fired for good.

So as before, I am going to be doing side jobs to supplement my income for a long while. I can do pretty much anything mechanical, most anything electrical, and welding and light fab work.

This has been a very stressful time for me and although it's not completely over yet, I can relax enough to enjoy the holidays with my family without worrying about losing my healthcare. I will still need to supplement to keep the bills payed but at least my retirement plan is still intact.

I hope everyone has a great holiday season and the best of luck in the new year!

Congrats John!

Now....When can I get my Helicopter down to ya.

:D

Glad to hear things are going the right direction. Happy holidays for you and your family.

Good deal man, I am glad for ya!

Sweet! Good luck man.

Back