• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The XMAS pile

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
It's growing!

The ARB had to be removed from the pile, they sent me the wrong one.

la-kit.jpg

That's 4.56 yukons and install kits, ARB's 100mm IPF light kit, ARB compressor, and there was supposed to be an ARB for the d30 there too.

There's also a rear full floater kit in my storage closet.

damn thats a nice christmas tree!

IXNAYXJ said:
For a D35? That turd is gonna be polished to a high sheen! :)

-----Matt-----
yeah....it was basically free...so why not, heh

juniorXJ said:
are them lights to replace the ones you left in that hole.

im toying with a new bumper idea and those may very well be part of it.

this bumper idea intreagues me. keep us up to date on that design.

i could always use a new(to me) bumper.

Well its not all I need. I need to get some rear suspension love goin too... But yeah, I'm actually kinda stuck there.

Anything I want (12" travel goodness) seems to be too long for my lift, and I don't want to lift more because of my rally stuff...I really just need to stuff my shock mount up into my hood.

Got those pics of your antirock install?

WheelinJR said:
Well its not all I need. I need to get some rear suspension love goin too... But yeah, I'm actually kinda stuck there.

Anything I want (12" travel goodness) seems to be too long for my lift, and I don't want to lift more because of my rally stuff...I really just need to stuff my shock mount up into my hood.

Got those pics of your antirock install?

Completely spaced on the antirock pics. :banghead:

I just looked outside and the ground is soaked...and it's a lovely 38 degrees. :D:D:D

12" travel is a LOT...

Back