• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ANY XJ's From Corpus Christi TX?

SOUTHTEXASXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I will be picking up my XJ I just bought from GRIMMUS99XJ from rough country this weekend and was wondering if there are any users that live in or near Corpus?
Hello to all will be joining as a full member very soon great site!!

I live in the valley bout 150 miles south of you. There is at least one NAXJA member in Corpus that I know of but his name evades me at this very moment. Talked to him about getting together when I came up there for a meeting,but he had to go to San Antone that weekend so it never panned out.
If you ever get this far south look me up. PM me and we can grab a bite or somethin'.

Corpus is home, but spend most of my week out of town building restaurants with orange and white roofs. I'm in Temple tonight.

mikeforte said:
I live in the valley bout 150 miles south of you. There is at least one NAXJA member in Corpus that I know of but his name evades me at this very moment. Talked to him about getting together when I came up there for a meeting,but he had to go to San Antone that weekend so it never panned out.
If you ever get this far south look me up. PM me and we can grab a bite or somethin'.
Thats who I was refering to "ratherbcamping" . Glad you chimed in. Keep up the good work on those building projects. I love their product line.
Mike

SOUTHTEXASXJ said:
I have seen a lifted white XJ with fender flares at the starbucks on staples that looked nice!
I travel up there a couple times a year and saw the white one parked at the theater complex a couple blocks south of the Padre Staples mall last time I was up there. It looked nice. I couldn't wait around so I slipped a NAXJA business card under the windsheild wiper and went on my merry way.

I'm in Rockport. Currently my ride is down, so no wheelin for me yet. Hopefully won't be long and I'll be able to get back in it. I just bought a rough set of 33's from a guy in corpus that has a white xj, nice guy. Anyone local have a hood with less rust than mine, or a set of 4" backspaced wheels?

I have this hood. I emailed you about the XJ.

Tom

P5080067.jpg

gbessent said:
I'm in Rockport. Currently my ride is down, so no wheelin for me yet. Hopefully won't be long and I'll be able to get back in it. I just bought a rough set of 33's from a guy in corpus that has a white xj, nice guy. Anyone local have a hood with less rust than mine, or a set of 4" backspaced wheels?

cool maybe we can all meet up somewhere

ok so what does everyone in corpus drive.. post some pics of your ride so we can look out for each other.. not always in my jeep, but seen a few nice jeeps around.. a nice white one today w/ a snorkle and lift..

Back