• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrenching Party December 16th (Austin Area)

BIgDaddyChia

RRC Organizer
Ok Gus, I have stuff that needs to be done and I know others need stuff done. So lets wrench. I have a few tools, Air and manual. So lets bust out the tools, bust out the beer and fix our broken xj's.

Date: Sunday December 16th
Place: Big Daddy Chias house 702 David Curry Dr. Round Rock, TX
Time: Um peobably 10 or so when I get up.

So come help motivate me to get this thing wheeling before I end up selling it.

If you were closer I'd be all over it.

That weekend will work for me. Let me get my ducks in a row and it shouldn't be an issue!

I think I'll be out of town. If not, I'd like to join. I need to meet some members round here....and yes, I'll be paying shortly for a membership.

Unfortunately, I don' think I can make it that weekend. I've got the kids then since I don't have them for Christmas. It doesn't help that I'm newly married, in a new job, and 5 months away from having a newborn in the house, either...

I should be able to make tracks that direction the weekend of Jan. 5 if you still need help. I might even be able to round up another couple of able bodies with welding / cutting experience, if that helps.

Also, I checked the google map and our membership is pretty thin in that area. The only folks who haven't responded from that vicinity are rms692 (Flatonia, TX) and Me007gold (San Antonio, TX). Everyone else would be coming from DFW / Houston.

Good Luck!

Cool, what are we doing anyway?

Um what ever needs to be done. I need the cooling system done on mine and my buddy thats coming is gonna do my RMS. I also need to get my sliders on and do some general maintenence.

Cool, haven't done my RMS yet so I'll get to see it done first hand. Any extra tools you might need?

I pretty much ahve everythign needed to work on a car. sockets, tons of wrenches, impact wrench, jacks and jack stands, air ratchet, air hammer, tap and die kits. As I have been working on this thing I have had to go out and buy tools to help fix it.

Want to thank those that showed up. Rick(balloo93), Rich rms692, and Matt Ricks friend. Witht there help today it put me 2 steps closer to having the XJ ready.

Glad to see you got some stuff done. Sorry I live so far away. I hope to get to meet most of you guys some day soon, but living down at the end of the earth, I don't know when that will be.
Mike

Back