• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do u think

96xjwheeler

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 96 XJ with 115000 miles on it
6in lift
35in pro comp mud terrains
disc brakes front and rear
4.56 yukon gears, with a rear aussie lock
rear D44 30 spline
sliders
front bumper
roof rack
matching spare
4 130w lights
rustys busted flares
OTA bracket
steering box brace
trac bar frame stiffner
front D30 HP 4.56
NP231
AW4
I6
Quick release doors on the front
chopped fenders
Premier CD player in dash deck
JL W0 in a custom made box with a 200W profile amp hits good
Interior is clean

How much do u think i could get for it? just trying to get some estimates looking at getting a newer truck
Thanks,
Matt

Unfortunately you will never get anywhere near what it's worth. The best way to get money back out of it is to part it out. Which sucks.

thanks guys just trying to get a generally idea on whats possible. not trying to get scolded or trash talked just wanted to see what everyone thinks. thanks alot

I would start high, because you can always come down, but you can't go up in price.

This might be on the high side but start out at $6999 or so... It seems to have everything you would want on a nice trail rig. (That is if it is clean and you take care of it...) If you don't get any calls come down and see if you get calls then, once you start getting calls then I would wait it out... There is that one buyer out there looking for your XJ... Well at least that is what I always say...

It will take a while to sell but you have to wait it out to actually sell it, anyone can give there vehicle away... (talking about the $4000 kbb price above, I think that is giving it away...)

yeah i knwo i just got some more work to do to it but i do wanna keep it i just want something for towing for when im hunting and i want something i can take on the long haul for NAU in the next couple years. and i dont know if it does either but i didnt know wheree else would be appopriate

My rig is always for sale. I was asking $7k for mine and it wasn't as built as yours. I got two offers, one was $5k the other was $5500. So I would say you should be able to get $6k for it, assuming it has good road manners, clean interior, no leaks and no salvage title. Also, to get valuable opinions, we'd really need to see pics.

Back