• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MG Fabrication sliders

They look like a quality set of sliders. Welds look good in the pics they show. Id like to see 3 tie ins to the frame, but with the pinch seam tie in, it probably wouldnt be too necessary. The extreme ones look cool, and seems like it would help protect the rockers a bit more. Id say go for it, and let us know how they hold up. Price isnt too bad either. Looks like they offer a 10% discount for NAXJA members also. Another perk of being red. Your username wouldnt have anything to do with the company would it?

Nope, no relation, just a coincidence. It might be time to buck up and become a paying member here. I dont get into too many rocks so the 2 frame tie ins shouldnt make much of a difference for me. Thanks for your opinion CanMan.

It would be nice if they used something wider on the pinch seam.

They also have a set in the clearance section for 190 I'd say thats a pretty good deal

Just took a look at those. The prices that are shown are listed as only being 1/8" thick, but upgradable to 3/16 for more money. They seem to be pretty well built though.

I'd say "go for it". Get them in 3/16" and beat them up real good, let everyone know how they hold up. Honest competition between small-timers never hurts - it keeps people innovating... Besides, those look as good as what anyone else is making, or darn near...

Ill check that out, has anyone ever seen sliders with a kick out like this? Im debating having a set similar to these made so I can have them protect my Bushwackers a little better.

Stubbs_Rubicon_SKO_Rocksliders.jpg

SSSliders_009.jpg

I wonder how those 3/8 bolts are mounting to the frame rails? Just drilling through the rails and put a not on the back?
When I made mine I preferred to use sleeves to make sure the rails wouldn't be crushed.

Back