• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

God help us all !

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
Grab yur kids, get off the streets, and lock yur doors, Mike got his XJ. i'll save all the fun stuff for him and Goldie. They're still workin on a name and stuff. But he wanted me to post up a pic for him.

100_0318.jpg

WheelinJR said:
NAXJA NW Rule #1 Mike...the ass stays in the pants!

I'm pretty sure it did last time.

avacado said:
Goldie and I are here now SOOO watch out....lol We are ready to run....:party:

When and where? It's time to partay

Rod did you buy a Durango?

mojojojo said:
yup yup. working on a trailer now. :laugh3:

Nice! 5.9?

mojojojo said:
yup yup. 99' 5.9L SLT. it's fawking sweeet!!! i'll be pushing the limit towing the jeep though.
so when is it's first towing trip? TSF Snow run?

WaXJ_Skier said:
so when is it's first towing trip? TSF Snow run?

gotta get a trailer first, i'm working on figuring out tow capacities etc...but ya, i'm thinkin first of January we go hit TSF again. a bunch of us are planning this Xmas tree run middle of december. so first 2 weeks of January S/B her maiden voyage.

You should look into a good tranny cooler for that durango. Towing your Jeep on a trailer up steep hills is going to heat up that tranny fast! It is probably the only thing I would be worried about in that durango. Congrats on the purchase!

Back