• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GOOD NEWS!!!!

Monkey55

NAXJA Forum User
I KNOCKED UP MY WIFE!! :clap: :party: :clap:

She, Christy, is 12 weeks along and everything a-okey so far. The due date is sometime in June.. She keeps reminding me, but I keep forgetting the exact date.

Without sharing too many details, we've been trying for about two years now and we just about to give up. We are VERY EXCITED!!

I haven't been around much because I have been remodeling our living room every chance I get. I'm almost done and should be freed up to wheeling a bit before the baby comes.. :cool:

WOOOHOOOO!!!!

:party:

E

Congrats!!!!....
Hope to see you at the Xmas party!

Congrats man, your life will never be the same....

But it is a good thing!

Awesome E !!!!

Congrats!

Life will NEVER be the same....

New experiences and challenges everyday!

THANKS... :D

Yup, that's kind of why. Christy hasn't seen much of me either. I'm trying to get the house finished before we have a rug-rat running around. Hopefully, by the end of the week, I'll be done with the living room and start enjoying the pregnacy thing (just in case, I'm talking about my wife's pregnacy. :rof:)

Next, relocating the front door, then adding another room. But that will be contracted out.

We're going to try and make the X-Mas party. Brendan, you're just around the corner from me. Actually, just down the street.

I can't wait to take the little booger wheeling. I know Josh took his little one wheeling right out of the womb.. :shhh:

I know our lives are going to change, but I'm sure it's one of those things that's hard to explain. Already, my priorities have been drastically rearranged.. Like, regearing my rig before he/she comes. :looney:

:D

E

EliasJ123 said:
THANKS... :D

I know our lives are going to change, but I'm sure it's one of those things that's hard to explain. Already, my priorities have been drastically rearranged.. Like, regearing my rig before he/she comes. :looney:

E

I know your feeling! My wife is 7 months pregnant! My priorities have changed as well, get the jeep done before I can't wheel for a while!!!

erikwylie said:
I know your feeling! My wife is 7 months pregnant! My priorities have changed as well, get the jeep done before I can't wheel for a while!!!

Congrats Erik. Wow. your's is just right around the corner. I'm sure we'll be swapping stories.. :laugh3:

E

Congrats to both of you!!!:peace:

EliasJ123 said:
I KNOCKED UP MY WIFE!!
494257629_a7a44c25cd.jpg

lol congrats E, my girl is 10 months old now, be prepared to be happier, more worried, and more frustrated than you have ever been in your entire life. but, when she looks into my eyes and says da-da its allllll worth it!!!

GrimmJeeper said:
494257629_a7a44c25cd.jpg

lol congrats E, my girl is 10 months old now, be prepared to be happier, more worried, and more frustrated than you have ever been in your entire life. but, when she looks into my eyes and says da-da its allllll worth it!!!

:roflmao::roflmao:

That's just wrong..... but funny...

That's what I keep hearing... "when they look into your eyes.."..

10 months, Grim.. COOL.....

I can't wait..

E

Congratz E. Its the raddest thing ever.... I absolutly love being a Dad.

We started taking Mia wheeling with us when she was about 6 months old. She loves it... all the rocking just puts her to sleep. Here she is back then....

IMG_2853.jpg

Elias! Congrats dude! Man i bet the house looks way different since the last tim ei was there to pick up my strap! :p Good luck dude!

GrimmJeeper said:
whats that on the back of your XJ? body panels and a hatch?? :shocked:

The wife misses that rig.
We were shopping XJ's yesterday.
She would like to have a cherry DD that looks
like mine did before it found rocks..

Congrats Elias! I'll tell you the same thing you told me when Nicole got knocked up...."Don't Sell the XJ!"

Being a dad is a completely different life experience.
Lots of warm fuzzies, frustrating moments, proud moments, amazement, etc

The+Family+069.jpg

Congrats Elias.........I am not sure what being a dad is all about...but I am finding out soon!

Back