• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Here is a good video

I think I w00t'd when the Barbie Jeep hit the hillside (twice).

Another fine example of some a$$hat wheeling illegally, then posting a video of it on the internet so that the ecofreaks have more ammo to use against legitimate four wheelers. Thanks for doing your part to help kill the sport.
(n)

mtnxj said:
Another fine example of some a$$hat wheeling illegally, then posting a video of it on the internet so that the ecofreaks have more ammo to use against legitimate four wheelers. Thanks for doing your part to help kill the sport.
(n)

?????

Hes talking about the "greenies" getting all upset about wheelers destroying shit. They b!tch, government closes down wheeling spots, less places to wheel for us.

The illeagal part, theyre going around barriers your not supposed to go around. Barriers mean that the trail is closed down for a reason, and you shouldnt go around them. but people do. and said "greenies" get mad.

kinda like the person that posted this comment about the video :

I enjoyed this vieo until I realized that those jeeps ran on fossil fuels and had tires designed to dig into mother earth and drove on hardcore trails that would eventually cause you to replace worn parts thus filling father landfill and brother grabage can.... oh my word holy greenpeace! keep em off road my friends!

Last edited:
Back