• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need help in bellingham

Ba-Riedo

has frame envy
so today while wheelin i snapped my adjustable trac bar (again), it uses a tie rod end to make it adjust and that snapped off where it is threaded in, i limped it back and now its up at western

since im in college i dont have a garage or tools to work on this so i am in need of someone in the bellingham area to let me use their garage so i can get this fixed.

thanks
alex

IXNAYXJ said:
Small price to pay. ;)

It was nice finally talking with you!

-----Matt-----

Were you guys up here today? I went shooting this afternoon. You should have called!

-Jeremy

no they werent up here, i went to ryans house to fix my trac bar but matt wouldnt stop callin ryan while we were working... :callme:

but yeah good talking to you matt, and i was told that im runnin one of your swampers as my spare:moon:

-alex

No problem Alex, it was nice getting to meet you. I'll throw your breaker bar in and bring it up to town with me this week.
-Ryan

Blkxjkrawler said:
No problem Alex, it was nice getting to meet you. I'll throw your breaker bar in and bring it up to town with me this week.
-Ryan

sounds good, ill give you a call later this week and come by your work

maybe we can get rid of that half of a cotter pin? haha :eek:

alexer03 said:
im telling you we should have just used a zip tie! :roll:
-alex
Not a good idea...unless you're an SAE Certified Master Zip-Tie Technician. I've offered it here before, but here it is again. Send $59.95 to my Pay-pal account and I'll explain how you too can master the deep and mysterious art of Zip-Ties.

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
Not a good idea...unless you're an SAE Certified Master Zip-Tie Technician. I've offered it here before, but here it is again. Send $59.95 to my Pay-pal account and I'll explain how you too can master the deep and mysterious art of Zip-Ties.

-----Matt-----

I've heard Matt even sells a better grade of zip tie....

Mattstraps.jpg

IXNAYXJ said:
Yeah, those are the premium U-joint replacements. With those you have to use special tools. There's a pic of me somewhere with said tool...couldn't find it. It's big, red and looks like a pipe wrench. :shhh:

-----Matt-----
Now we know this can't be true, we know Matt can't lift anything heavy and big especially if it's a tool.:roflmao:

Sean

90exjay said:
Now we know this can't be true, we know Matt can't lift anything heavy and big especially if it's a tool.:roflmao:

Sean

They say he has an interesting way of carrying one, though...

:callme:

Back