• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No signals....searched....

jesusjeep19

NAXJA Forum User
93 XJ-When I push the turn signal arm up or down nothing happens. No flash, blink, anything. The wiper and highbeam controls still work. All four amber lights work when the hazards are on. I have replaced both flashers and have checked all fuses. Any ideas on what to check/replace? Thanks

I just had this issue on the left side only, turned out to be the rear turn signal bulb. Yours sounds more like a circuit issue, but have you checked all of your bulbs? I suppose multiple bulb failure at the same time is possible.

I just checked all the fuses under the dash and under the hood and all were good. I am thinking it's the arm on the steering column that is bad. Its the only thing I can think of.

Ok, well to conclude this thread, my signals suddenly started working all day today. But then stopped toight for a second. So I shook the turn signal arm violently and then the started working again. So now I am almost positive that it is the arm that is bad. Thanks for all the help.

Back