• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trac bar

tclapp_88

NAXJA Forum User
anyone use the black diamond adjustable trac bar? recommend it? any problems with it? i dont know much about trac bars period except i have heard about rusty's breaking a lot. anyway some one offered a black diamond to me. so please let me know about them. thanks

edit: i searched, didnt get much

get Rubicon Express or TNT customs. I have had a rustys for over a year now and it hasnt gave me any problems until a did my long arm now im getting a tnt trac bar

polar_jeep_04 said:
get Rubicon Express or TNT customs. I have had a rustys for over a year now and it hasnt gave me any problems until a did my long arm now im getting a tnt trac bar

im not gettin a rustys. i only have a 3 inch lift. and i might get a deal from this guy with the black diamond. he hasnt told me a price yet.

anymore opinions?

RE,TnT,or Kevin's dont waste your money on any others.

my rusty's trac bar broke the first time out and i wasn't pushing it at all.

I asked about the Black Diamond track bar too. -Didn't get many responses at all. I just don't think a lot of people buy their stuff because Rubicon Express, JKS etc... are more 'in style', that's just what everybody buys. I have a set of BD rear add a leafs, and I they are great. By the way, BD is Superlift now. They started out being marketed by Warn. I'm going to look at redrilling my stock mount, but might buy the track bar. 4wheelerssupply.com has it for $120.00 and free shipping.

I have the Black Diamond bar on my 01. I have had it for 2 years with no issues. Made basically the same as the Rubicon 1600. I would buy it again. I did buy mine from 4 wheel Supply.

Back