• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reflex Vs. Sensatrac

mgreen84

NAXJA Forum User
While completing a brake job I replaced the sensatracs (longer zj part #) for the same length reflex and I can't believe the difference in the 2. The senstracs are super, super soft I can depress them fully with my hands but the reflexes take some real balls to depress....thought maybe the sensatracs were bad so I pulled some new ones at work to compare and they are very soft too.... The Reflex shocks flex well but are a much stiffer shock anyone had the same experience???

Last edited:
So with redeneck philosophy in mind......

Given the ass heavy xj, running sensatracs on an xj for a long period of time probably doesn't help the rearend sagging issue, even if the suspension is in great shape the cushy ride of the shocks and the momentum of the heavy-butt of the jeep would wear out quicker, right? I guess I will be getting rid of the Sensatracs in the rear tomorrow

Back