• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone wanna go play in the snow this weekend?

Gimmie some advanced warning for a snow run and I'll drive down. 2-3 weeks and I can make something happen usually.

WheelinJR said:
Those are the big events. Goat Mountain trips are for short notice filler weekends.
well make a big envent I want to go sleep in an Igloo and wheel all day in the fluffy stuff :viking:

Damn, I really want to do a snow run this weekend but I going south for the Civil War game Saturday...
I'm thinking I might check out around Mary's Peak while I'm down there...

nightfoam said:
Damn, I really want to do a snow run this weekend but I going south for the Civil War game Saturday...
I'm thinking I might check out around Mary's Peak while I'm down there...

Thats the Ducks vs Beaves game right? Go Ducks sad they lost last weekend I was hoping they would have a chance at the Rose Bowl

Screw football lets go whelin! I have a million funner things to do besides sitting around watching guys run in tights on TV. I should be getting my XJ back together tonight so I would love to go up goat mt.

how early? im going to need to go to oregon city first and put on my winter tires.

ps, they still make metal sno-disks? ace in sandy used to have them, and the plastic ones disintegrate towing adults behind the jeep.

(wish i had pics, last year up lolo pass the disks broke, so i was dragging two buddies on two towropes on their stomachs in the ruts in the snow doing 25ish, it was great)

streetpirate said:
ps, they still make metal sno-disks? ace in sandy used to have them, and the plastic ones disintegrate towing adults behind the jeep.
nl_christmas3.jpg

Just a reminder, my xmas tree trip is a perfect opportunity to go up to Goat Mtn to play in the snow.
Sorry, had to plug my trip :)

Hmmm...tear down wallpaper, pull up vinyl flooring, or go wheeling in the snow?....It's an easy desicion for ME but I know what SHE'LL say...
"weren't you just out with your little 4 wheel buddies last weekend?"
....be smart, stay single!

Back