• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

High Desert Jeep Shops?

VVPXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, anybody know of a good 4x4 jeep shop in the area? I am looking for somebody who understands jeeps especially how to fix a front axle seal problem that has resulted from a disco to non-disco axle swap. It was done by a local jeep shop in Pinon Hills that has gone out of business. Unfortunately I don't know exactly what they did and what parts they used, only that the seals keep leaking . I am not opposed to doing it myself, but I'm just not that confident that I can handle something like this on my own.

I'm stuck, man!! I have a jeep that I can't take off road and at this point barely on road.

Thanks,

Don

Gerr said:
Im avoiding doing stuff with the wife.

So Dan, are you avoiding doing stuff WITH the wife, or are you avoiding doing stuff, by doing other stuff with your wife?

LOL, a little early, huh?

:cheers:

Oh yeah, Don, don't pay a shop when folks on here will help you. It might cost a cold beverage, pizza, or a burger.....
Good Luck!

rpraterxj said:
So Dan, are you avoiding doing stuff WITH the wife, or are you avoiding doing stuff, by doing other stuff with your wife?

LOL, a little early, huh?

:cheers:

Oh yeah, Don, don't pay a shop when folks on here will help you. It might cost a cold beverage, pizza, or a burger.....
Good Luck!
Im avoiding doing stuff WITH the wife...........

Gerr said:
I know dennis and I are both busy saturday hes doing stuff and Im avoiding doing stuff with the wife. maybe sunday

I am going to be busy on Sat helping another NAXJA member move. Sunday I have a all day meeting in torrance. I will be home all next week.

Feel free to give me a call tho.

Dan, glad to see that you are feeling better and back to your ol self.

Leep

Leep said:
Sunday I have a all day meeting in torrance.
hey dennis you should stop by brendans place on the way back its just off the 91. call me to see if we're still working on jeeps. if not maybe we can grab a burger or something.

Hey guys,

I might have a possible solution to my dilemma, but I have been swamped this week. I'll just wanted to say that I am still interested in talking with you, but I just haven't had the chance. I am thinking Wed eve or Thursday.

Don

VVPXJ said:
Hey guys,

I might have a possible solution to my dilemma, but I have been swamped this week. I'll just wanted to say that I am still interested in talking with you, but I just haven't had the chance. I am thinking Wed eve or Thursday.

Don

Don, I am out of town on thurs. I am home all day today if you wanna come by.

Give me a call.

Leep

Back