• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone wheeling this weekend?

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Sunday specifically. I'd love to hit Azusa or something else local.

IslanderOffRoad said:

Big Bear

paulhead said:
Got a little thing going (gld mtn & JBull) sat with some MJR dudes.
8-9am at the Fawnskin firestation ch4

I can't do Saturday.

AdamGriffiths said:
Ocotillio Wells Sat and Sunday :)

I love Ocotillo, but thats quite a far drive for a day trip for me!

You guys be really careful at ocotilla wells I got hit by a drunk driver out there last weekend.

IslanderOffRoad said:
I'll wave at ya as I'm driving to and from Burro on Sat :D I'll be in my jeep but I'll be spending my day at the range ;)

if I can finish up with the required maintenance tomorrow (putting driveshaft and control arm bushings) I'd love to join up on a stocker-friendly trail ride on Sunday.

if its raining sunday im bailing on the wrenching party and will be at the azusa jack in the box at 9am :D

I'm hoping for a John Bull snow run, if the freezing level drops enough.

GrimmJeeper said:
if its raining sunday im bailing on the wrenching party and will be at the azusa jack in the box at 9am :D

Someone tell the guy with the header he might have to wait another week. I'll be at JitB with you Mike. :roll:

Sorry to hear about your Jeep getting totalled at Ocotillio Wells. That is the biggest reason we don't go out on holliday weekends. We were the only people at blow sand both friday and saturday this weekend. There was not a soul around.
It rained so much on friday though, that i used to have a purple jeep. Now it is all brown and weighs another 1,000 lbs from mud. I love 2WD doughnuts followed by 4WD drifts in the mud!

Back